Tuesday, January 28, 2014

UC Reboot - University Corner in 2014



I spent an extended time away and had a great time. Of course, I missed all of you too. Moving away from the social pulse is strange.
It felt a bit like Eole Midad, BlackOps, where he takes a month (or two) off from social networks and email. Last week I did a lot of catching up and participated in Martin Couzins’great new course on how to be an effective digital curator. The course is a great way to get lots of people together who are interested in collecting and shaping content, so it was a good way to get back in the swing of things online.

Updates

Now we’re very much in 2014, I wanted to make a few changes. For a start, I’ve updated the site. What do you think about the new look? If you read via email or a feed, come and take a peek. I plan to increase the post numbers again, with a selection of shorter pieces alongside the lengthy posts.
But I need your input for the most relevant stuff. Do you need more exam tips? Want to sort out your work/life balance (or don’t even think it exists)? Interested in higher education in the news? Have something on your mind that you wish was covered here? Get in touch and let me know which aspects of uni life you want the lowdown on.

Newsletter

I’m also about to start a newsletter, which wil contain daily information about Universities, whats happening and what's going on, for the moment we wil start with the high ranked universities and as time goes we will reach everyone every where,
The first edition of the Thump will be out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment